Monday, July 31, 2006

Memories


In Honor of our trip to Canada I thought I would post a few pictures from last summers excursion. Of course Brookie enjoying the boat. Uncle Mike and Dad (Don), Tyler learning to drive the boat with Granddad and Steve learning to wake board. Yippy, I can't wait. The past two weeks have been torturous for me and the kids, we are soooo ready to get out of the heat. Although, the kids will probably be freezing the whole time.


While we are having fun in the Great White North, we will be missing the Empey family reunion! Sorry everyone, next year we will have to plan our lives a little better. I just didn't realize it was at the same time. Juggling the whole time off thing is sort of tricky. Anyway, we love you all, have fun, we will miss you and all the fun you'll be having. The plan right now is to drive up for Christmas, so we will see you all then!

 Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I hope you all have tons of fun! I wish I could be there with you! Bon voyage!
Nicole

Marilee said...

I'd post a really clever comment but I don't need to since I'll see you in like .......2 hours......YIPEE!!!!!!!

nena said...

have fun at the cabin, Of course you will, that's all there is to do there, go to the WINDY CAFE if you want the best chinese food on the planet.

Julie said...

Sad I'm not there. I got to drive 15 hours home from Denver last night. Its okay though...I'm home FINALLY and all my travels are over. I have mixed feelings about that...