Wednesday, July 26, 2006

"Warm"

So here is our weather outlook for the next week. Notice that once it goes down into the 90's it says things like "warm" and "nice". That is so wrong, seriously since when is 98 warm, isn't that still bloody hot? I think it is. At least it will be cooler and I'm sure it will feel like heaven.

We are so bored of being trapped in the house because of this hot weather. I think the kids have been out of the house only 2 times this week. We are slowly going crazy. I need some sanity! Let cooler weather prevail!

3 comments:

angie j. said...

I love the "not as hot" one - HAHAHA, as if anyone can tell the difference between 107 and 102! *ugh* I feel so bad for you guys! We've been trapped a bit too, just because the humidity makes it unbearable to be outside unless you're half naked in a swim suit. Hope you can bear the 90s temps!!

Nicole said...

I heard on the news last night that they were blaming the heat in Fresno on a number of deaths! Only one last year and already they were counting almost 20 or so just in the Fresno area! If you weren't off to Canada I'd bring you back here becasue we can at least go to the beach! And complain about the heat together.
Nic

Julie said...

I said this already. SUCK! Seriously Heather...I feel you dawg. I may not like 'Cago but I for sure don't miss the Sacramento heat. My first summer there we had a 12 day heat spell of 105 and above. But then again...90 with the humidity suck too so whatever.