Friday, July 14, 2006

Pictures From Disneyland and the Beach!

Here is a small sample of the pics we took this week. I had a hard time choosing which ones to post, but this is a good summary. Enjoy!

Alrighty, our first item of business was to check out the updated Pirates ride. Tyler was absolutely terrified as you can tell by the look on his face. Uncle TJ and Daddy (on the cell phone), convinced him he would survive and he did. He plugged his ears the whole time and was brave and true. In the end it wasn't as bad as he thought it would be.



Here are all four cousins. They are so adorable and love each other so much. Brookie told me that "Nanowie" was her best sister. Of course Julie and I had to take a self portrait. "Damn Fools"

Brooks loved meeting Cinderella. She ran right up to her and gave her a hug. They then had a wonderful conversation about something. It was super cute.

Brady loved all the characters, but really wouldn't get to close. He would wave and blow kisses, but that was as close as he got. That is until Alice. I didn't put all the pictures up, but she really worked for this smile. Below of course is Budda at the beach. He couldn't stand the sand and mostly sat in this chair chowing on chips and stuff. He would ask everyone to bring his food to him because he hated the sand! Everytime you would try to convince him to walk to you he would try to put his foot down and then look up and say "Ow" He is one funny kid.
Julie let us bury her in the sand, of course we had to pay her to let us, but the sand hater embraced it. She became one with the sand on this day. (So did all her cracks)
This is a picture of Justin, Jack, Ty and Ben after some football in Papa Greg and Grandma MarJane's backyard. They had lots of fun playing together.Here is me and my Josh at the park. He was a trooper and mostly slept (of course).


I love this photo of Tyler and Jackson. They had so much fun together and I'm glad that they got to hang out. Jackson is such a cute kid, we just wish they lived closer!!!!

And finally, the lady who made it all possible for me and the kids to see Julie! Horray for Nana! We had a great week. Thanks Nana for being as wonderful as you are, we love you!

5 comments:

shannon said...

Darling pictures! I am so jealous you girls got to hang out together! What a fun time you guys had!

shannon said...

Could I add some more !!!?

Marilee said...

Hey Heath... looks like you had sooo much fun. I wish i could have been there!!! Only a couple of weeks till I see you!!

Julie said...

So cute. I'm sad now its all over. : (

Proud Momma said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Heather, I haven't seen your kids for years and they are so cute! Brooklyn is a little looker!