Thursday, July 13, 2006

Disneyland FUN!

Well, what can I say, we had a fantastic time (Thanks to Nana) at Disneyland. My kids braved some big rides met a few fun characters, listened to "Night Ryder" (the coolest 80's band that Uncle TJ couldn't get enough of), went swimming at the Neverland Pool, beached it. Of course the best part was playing with the cousins and seeing the family. I will give a play by play with some pictures tomorrow, but first I have to post one of the sights we saw at Disneyland this year. Of course because of my sick personality I had to take this picture. I know you will all appreciate it as we did!

I've been trying to come up with something clever to write about this picture, but really it speaks for itself!

7 comments:

Marilee said...

No way!!! That is hysterical!! How anyone thinks that is okay and looks good really is unbelievable. At least she was clean shaven. Adam and I saw a girl once at Magic Mountain with shorts like that but she forgot to shave if you know what I mean!! YUCK!! You need to go to Jeni Miller's website and see the picture of the kid with the Mullet she snapped at a Stampede Breakfast last week. Totally hilarious too!! Glad you had fun!! Can't wait to see the pics!

burtons*north said...

um, mam, something is hanging out of your shorts, oh, i'm sorry, IS THAT YOUR BUM?

angie j. said...

Heather - you are too funny for taking this picture. And seriously - if you're going to wear shorts like that, why in heaven's name would you wear them to DISNEYLAND?? Oh my gosh...some people...

Looks like you had fun!

aj

Julie said...

AWESOME!!!!

Julie said...

The best part is that this woman has no idea that her bum is posted on the internet!

nena said...

that is the best butt picture. I would have takin a picture of that to if I was there. Your so funny.

Mom, Aunt, Grandma Ehat or Lori said...

What a "BUM" Deal! or A look "BEHIND' the scenes!?