Wednesday, July 19, 2006

A tribute to my boys!

Today Joshua is SIX months old. Boy does time fly by. He is getting cuter and cuter as time goes on. He is now giggling when he gets tickled, getting mad when we don't pay any attention to him, and smiling all the time. So, as a tribute to my baby and my big boy I thought I would post pictures of them at the same age. Everyone tells me how much they look alike, so, I thought I would compare at the same age. Not to mention that these pics of T-Diddy are so totally adorable. I guess this is kind of a tribute to both my boys! They are so adorable.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Julie said...

Just for the record they don't look alike at all! Sad how they grow up so fast. :-(

Marilee said...

I disagree with ya Bean! I think they look a lot a like. Not exact but you can definately tell they are brothers!!

shannon said...

I just LOVE the blue eyes...even though I love my Collin's big browns (like his mom), I secretly hope that at least one of my kids will have blue eyes like their dad. They are darling little boys!