Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Joshua is 6 months!

I thought I would post some pictures of my tiny boy when he was born. At 4lbs. 110z. he was so itty bitty. I use to call him Tiny Mite because the kid never complained! When Mom Empey came to help I don't think she heard him cry once. He was and is an angel and I am so blessed to have him!






I can't believe I posted this one. What a beauty queen. Seriously, I know the hair is bad I can totally own it, but in my defense I did have a hair appointment scheduled for the day after he was born. I was planning on being much more glamorous for the birth, oh well what can you do!






What a cutie! Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Julie said...

He is a frickin cutie and so are you glamour girl. You really look cute in that picutre by the way!

Marilee said...

What a sweet little miracle baby!! I can't wait to see him! You DO look like a glam queen in that pic! No fat baby face (or nose) like someone else we all know and love :-0

Proud Momma said...

ok...I would love to have that post baby NON FAT face! my face totally blew up at the end, I didn't even look like myself! Josh is a sweety too!

Jeni said...

First you do look great, Second the boys are SO cute and third, I am out of the loop - Was He really early? regardless - he is perfect!