Friday, July 21, 2006

Brookyism's

So, for those of you who know my Brooks she is one funny little thing. She always says the craziest things. For example, the other day she was playing with a tiny teddy bear and she told me that he was stuck in a saxaphone. I said oh really Brooks, what is a saxaphone? She looked up at me and I quote, "It is a means to make music." Like dah, are you stupid or what. Today, I was bathing Josh and said to both the kids who had their hands in the tub and were in the way, "Ok people get outa here." She replied, "I am not a people, I am a WOOOMAN!"

. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Proud Momma said...

I love it! Can't wait to have a girl around here...if it will ever happen!

Julie said...

I could name a few more Brooky-isms...Nanawee, I Huuuuummmmry for Faaaaawwwwfles. That's all I can think of for now!