Monday, July 24, 2006

The Countdown is On!


Oh Canada!! We leave so soon! I am so excited it has been over a year since I have been "home." I don't think I have ever gone that long except maybe when D & J were in Haiti. The kids are most excited and keep asking when we leave. We get to hang out with Marilee and her kids too, how fun. We will miss having Mike and Stephanie with us this year, but I'm sure there will be all kinds of adventure to be had. We will have all kinds of firsts this year while we are there. Brooklynn will get to tube behind the boat and go to dentist for the first time and it will be Josh's first time to Canada and to meet his Christofferson cousins! Not to mention that I can hardly wait to get out of this heat. I am so rambling, what a scatter brained spazz I am.

2 comments:

Empster said...

nice flag eh? Tell D & J hi for us!

Marilee said...

I'm so impressed that you got the whole Empey clan blogging Heather!! Very impressive and pursuasive of you! Now I can check in on them too! It's a little bit scary when you think of what a blogging stalker I've become. We may need to make up a word for that.