Sunday, August 06, 2006

Oh Canada

Well, we are in Canada. Yippy, it is not 100 degrees. We came last Tuesday night and went straight out to the cabin. We had so much fun. I learned a new water activity called wake surfing. It was way so fun. Tyler and Brookie had a blast tubing and Ty even tried the surfing, in a way. It was great fun and I wish we could have spent more time out there.

We had an especially good time with Marilee and Adam and crew plus Amber. Of course all the kids are perfectly adorable, but Logan is so totally cute. I think it has something to do with the age because Brady is the same way. Anyway, Logan loved Steve and DadDad (granddad). It took him awhile to warm up to me, but he is so funny. He has a great deep voice like Spencer did at the same age and he would wander around asking were DadDad was.

Steve and Marilee left today so it is me and the monkeys left. It is so quiet around here. Anyway, I will post some pics next week when we get home. Tyler starts school in only 2 weeks!!! I can't believe it, my baby is going to school.

Of course I have to give Marilee a shout out! I love you I'm so glad we got to spend some time together. And I can't forget Julie - I miss you and I will be sending you a small token of love from us when I get home! You'll love it.

5 comments:

Julie said...

Thanks for the shout out! YOU ROCK!

Marilee said...

I love a good shout out Heath! Love you too and Ju Ju, you'll love your surprise!! Heather and I have one too and the next time we are all together we are soooo taking a picture together!!

Julie said...

I'm so intrigued about my surprise. Why couldn't Mar have brought it home so I can get it faster! ;)

Marilee said...

Heath, Would you mind emailing me some pics of Josh, you and Steve Surfing. As I've gone through all of mine I am realizing I don't have any of Josh and the only ones I have of you are surfing ones!! Also, if you have time would you teach dad how to email his pictures or just do it for him! He has the horseback riding pics as well as a few other cute ones I wanted. I'm worried if you don't do it he never will! Thanks and I miss you lots already! Love You!

Marilee said...

Ju, sorry! I didn't even think of bringing it home and mailing from here. DANG! I just thought Mom could bring it with her to your house next week! Sorry!