Saturday, July 08, 2006

1, yes only 1, more sleep!!!!!!

Tyler, Brooklynn and I are most excited for the arrival of Nana today! Tomorrow we head down to southern cal for our Disneyland excursion. The best part of all is that Julie and TJ will be there too! Horray, Julie can finally meet Joshua. We can't forget that we will also see the Miller six pack and they haven't met Josh yet either. We thank Nana the most for making it all happen with her wonderful idea (if I don't mention Julie's quiet nudging I'll be in trouble). Yippy!

Now, lets just talk about how lame I am. Last night we went to the Grizzlies Baseball game, they are a AAA team here in Fresno. Our friends had some tickets. Anyway, on the way to the park I said to Steve, "Dang, I forgot to grab the camera." I learned DON'T ever forget the camera. Tyler's buddy Tyce was all set with his glove to get a foul ball and guess who got the foul ball, that is right my Tyler. He was on the big screen and all. Everyone was cheering for him, it was pretty cool. Tyce was so bumbed and so everyone tried thier hardest to get a ball for him. Then, Brooklynn went and shook hands with the mascot Parker the Grizzly bear, which by the way is the ugliest mascot ever. Anyway, she was all excited and then when she got close and realized how big he was she got a little freaked out. It was way funny, but she worked through the fear and shook his hand anyway. Then of course she became the expert and tried to talk her little friend Asay into shaking his hand. She said, "Come, hold my hand and I will take you to Parker." She is so funny!

3 comments:

Julie said...

yippee! Thanks for the shout out! See ya tomorrow! Prepare Joshie to get smothered in smooches from his aunty!

Jeni said...

Hey! Libby's blog is
www.areyouhappyareyouhappy.blogspot.com
Sounds like a fun time coming up!! Those are the best!! And we are having a girl!

Marilee said...

Wish I could be there. Next time the gentle nudging shouldn't be gentle. It should be a kick in my rear to make me plan to come with you all!! I HATE missing out when you are all together!! Good name "Miller 6 Pak" Heath. Let's make them start a blog and name it that!! Have a blast!!