Sunday, July 02, 2006

Jerusalem Reunion

I am so lame and didn't take any pictures this weekend, but I had a blast catching up with my friends from my Jerusalem trip 10 years ago. Time really does fly by! It was wonderful to see some of my friends and catch up. It always amazes me that with some people things pick up right where they left off. For those in my family I got to see "fat Jenn" and her cute little baby Gracie, I also got to meet her husband again and get to know him a little. I saw Tirsa and Kortnie and her newest little baby. ( By the way my friend Tirsa is trying to adopt again, so if anyone knows of anyone who is giving up a baby or anything let me know. )
So, it was a great weekend.

Josh and I also got to see Kari, J, and Jakey again. Kristin and her kids, my wonderful inlaws, Mike and Steph and of course I stayed with my Grandma. Although I don't miss living in Utah, I really do miss living by family! Anyway, next week Nana is coming and going with me to see the Brinkerhoff clan at Disneyland. Tyler asks me everyday, "How many days until we go to Disneyland?" We are very excited! Only 7 more sleeps!!!! I miss Julie so much and I can't wait to see her.

2 comments:

Julie said...

only 3 more sleeps!!!!!

Miller Time said...

hey Heather, how are ya? It was fun to look at your blog and see your family. Have fun in disneyland. Our blog is www.gritsncheese.blogspot.com