Saturday, July 15, 2006

Sister-Cousin

So, just a few minutes ago I was tucking Brookie into bed. The kid really is so darn cute. She was asking me questions about going to Nana and Granddad's in two weeks, you know things like, Where will I sleep? Does she have a bed for me? All the regular things that kids are trying to figure out. Then she asked me, "Does she (meaning Nana) have space for my sister and brother?" I said, "You don't have a sister." "Yes I do. Nanowie (Natalie) is my sister." "No," I conteded, "Natalie is your cousin." "No, she is my sister-cousin," she said. So, Brooklynn now has a sister-cousin named Natalie Brinkerhoff. I think that is pretty dang cute.

3 comments:

Julie said...

How cute! I got some really good pictures of them. I'll post them on my blog soon!

Marilee said...

Hopefully after Canada she will have another Sister-Cousin named Annie :-)

Marilee said...

Sooo cute I meant to say too!