Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I CAN CUT HAIR!!!!!

Tyler has started looking like a Cheapet the past week and I really have not wanted to take him to get his hair cut. It costs me $15 and sometimes it is good, sometimes it isn't. So, I figured I have seen enough people cut his hair, why can't I do it just as good. I have to say not bad for the first time cutting hair. He does have that tricky swirly in the back, but I think it looks good. I used the clippers on the sides and scissors on the top. You can all tell me what you think!

4 comments:

Julie said...

not bad...not bad at all

shannon said...

oh heather, it looks great! he's so damn handsome!

angie j. said...

I love cutting Dylan's hair - though he hasn't got nearly as much as TY. Great job Heather! You're an inspiriation...

aj

Marilee said...

Looks great Heath!! You did a good job! I wish I could cut hair! I really suck at it! Maybe you'll have to show me how you do it. Multiply 15 bucks by three and that's what I have to pay for my boys. Well, only multiply it by 2 cause Logan doesn't really need haircuts yet! Anyway, good job!!