Sunday, August 20, 2006

Yes, Yes, Nana Does Make Cookies!!!


So, surprise of all surprises Nana (Mom) does still know how to make cookies. I mean real cookies, not the kind you take out of the wrapper and put on a cookie sheet. She even let the kids help and get flour and sugar and dough all over her kitchen. Although, cleaning day was the next day, so why not make a mess. The kids had a wonderful time and Nana said she was trying to emulate Grandma Linda. We love you Nana!
And, I borrowed Kendra's camera cord because I couldn't wait to download the pics.

 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Julie said...

oh my gosh! I had no idea she could still do that! Good job Nana!

Proud Momma said...

mmm...cookies sound so good right now!

Nicole said...

I have honestly never seen Nana make homemade cookies! Wow!!