Monday, August 14, 2006

Home HOT Home

We got home yesterday afternoon. Of course because of all the terror threats navigating our way through US Customs, security and all was an adventure. I found out that lip stick and lip gloss are considered "liquids," so if anyone will be flying anytime soon make sure that you pack those in your checked luggage. I was also amazed that because people couldn't have any liquids most people checked their bags.

So, I am now officially suffering from PVB (post vacation blues). I am so tired and just have to get back into the swing of things! Tyler starts school a week from today, so I have to get him all ready to go. I think he is getting excited.

I will have some pics to post next week hopefully I left my camera cord at my moms in Canada, so she will mail it to me soon!

As usual, I am back into the heat. It is still hovering around 100 degrees, but at least it has been cooling off at night.

Alright, I just went out to get in the car to run a few errands and my car battery is dead. How fun for me. Luckily JD is home and is going to come over to jump start it for me. I bet Brookie turned on one of the interior lights and didn't turn it off before we left last week. I guess my visiting teaching will have to wait.

2 comments:

Marilee said...

Sorry bout the car, the camera and the customs...sucks to come home. I just recovered from the PVB and am now suffering from DIRHTDTMT. (Do I Really Have To Do This Mom Thing)...just kidding...just suffering from feeling overwhelmed with all the cleaning, organizing and getting ready for school stuff I have to deal with...oh well, it just comes with the territory or motherhood...you'll go through that next week :-) Glad you are home safe. Love You!

Julie said...

Good tip about lip gloss and lipstick. I'll make sure to tell Ang.