Sunday, August 20, 2006

A few random shots.


Here are my boys. I thought these were cute pictures, of course I did. Josh loves his big brother and can't help but smile when he is around.

This is obviously Brooklynn, she had this habit of falling asleep in some strange places. I'm not quite sure how she does it.











Alright, for those of you who have never met her, but need a face for the name, this is Kendra. This was at the Tim and Faith concert last week. She is my bestest pal here in Frestucky. Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Marilee said...

Cute pics Heath. I love that you call it Frestucky. Hilarious!

Julie said...

Finally I can see what Kendra looks like! Nice pictures of your kiddies by the way. Josh is so cute!

Jeni said...

OK that position doesn't even look anywhere NEAR comfortable! How does she do that?!! Cute!

Nicole said...

HOw does she sleep like that?? Yea- for bestest buddies!

Julie said...

Ok small world. Kendra is my sister in law. I am J.D.'s favorite sister! I was led to your blog from theirs and clicked on comments thinking maybe Kenda commented and found that your friend Marilee lives in Highlands Ranch, CO.....where I live. Weird.

Julie said...

So, are you the friend she told me was trying to get her do do a blog? When I did mine I told her she needed to do one and she said she had a friend that would help her do it. I don't recognize your sister, but my kids are much older--I however am sure I am the same age as your sister! Highlands Ranch is a big place, however the Church makes it all seem smaller. Take care of Kendra for me!

Julie said...

Small world. I don't know Mindy or Kerry, but I do remember meeting them at a restaraunt or something like that. What is Marilee's last name? The daughter that babysat for her is going off to college next week!
What ward are they in? We are in Highlands Ranch Ward.

Julie