Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Cabin Fun!!!

Alrighty then. Here are some of the photos from the cabin this year. I am missing a few. This is a slide show, so press play to see all the pictures. There are some of our newest water sport "Wake Surfing" It is a serious blast and we all had a great time doing it. Even the kids gave it a whirl thanks to the ever wonderful Uncle Adam. We are giving you a huge shout out and thanks. Adam would hold the rope and drag in the water so that the kids could get up on the board. He sacraficed his body, arms, a little bit of hair, luckily all of the stress didn't affect his golf game to much! I'll have to get the pictures of me wake surfing from Marilee and then I can post them. We had such a great time!

1 comment:

Julie said...

The jealousy continues on and on and on...but then again I did have fun in Denver with the Brinks and Smith's! :-)