Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Tim and Faith?

So, I had the coolest thing happen to me last night. I was talking to my friend Alisha (she and I work together in YW), she was saying she had lots to do and this goodbye party to go to and then she had tickets to the Tim and Faith concert. She then told me that she thought she had two extras and who would she give them to at such late notice. Well, I of course volunteered me and Kendra to go. She said she wasn't forsure that we could use them, but she would call me back! I got them! Yippy, so Kendra and I got to go to the concert last night. Alisha and her husband have box seats with his company, so the seats were great. Alisha and Rocky this is my tribute to you - thanks you are the best!!!! We had so much fun and it was awesome to catch up with Kendra since we had both been out of town for the last 2 1/2 weeks. It really made the PVB's so much better. I have a couple of pics to post, but I will have to do it later. My favorite thing about the concert besides the fact that it was awesome was one of Faith's back up singers. I swear he thought he was the show, he was so goofy. I think someone needed to mention to him that he wasn't that cool.

4 comments:

Jeni said...

You are lucky.. I loved that concert - I would go again in a heart beat!

Julie said...

Fun. As you all know...I LOVE THEM!

Lindsay said...

I am so excited that you got to go! I love Tim and Faith!

Nicole said...

How fun for you! It was a great concert! Since we were late for the concert and missed part of Faith, I don't remember her back up singers except one woman. I was too excited to see Faith, so I really wasn't watching anyone else.