Monday, August 14, 2006

More Cabin Pics

Well, here are a few more pictures from the caibin. Marilee posted some of these, but I thought they were cute so I had to post them too. Obviously the first one is of Brookie on the boat. If I say so myself she is pretty cute.
Next is Garett and Brooklynn. After I would say the first day these two became attached at the hip. It was so cute. When we got back to moms in Cochrane the kids all camped out on the floor and G wanted Brookie to share his sleeping bag. Unfortunately he barely fit, but she slept in her sleeping bag right next to him.




Brookie and Nana on the boat. They are just cute!











Finally it is me on the wake surfer. Boy it was a lot of work at first, but I think I got the hang of it. We only got to take the boat out one day though because the ignition wacked out on us and we had to send it into town to get fixed. Oh well, I guess there is always next year.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

shannon said...

So cute pictures. And of course you and your mom look so good in your swimsuits! Jealous! And I am so sorry you have PVB...I hate that feeling, especially after you've had such a good time. Thanks for the photos, they are darling.