Friday, August 25, 2006

Jolly Jumper, Ear Infections, and more!!!

As usual I have to post some pictures of my adorable baby. He loves to play in the Jolly Jumper and last night I put him in there while I folded some laundry and bathed Brookie! So, he was in there jumping for almost 45 minutes with a grin on his cute face the whole time.
I think his ears are finally feeling better. I took him back to the Dr.'s office on Wednesday for an ear check because he just wasn't back to himself. Of course his ears were not better. I wasn't surprised because the anitbiotic that he was on he hated and if I did get it down him, he would spit it all back up. Needless to say the poor kid had the double ear infection for probably a week or so before it was bad enough for him to complain (he doesn't really complain about anything) and then another week with antibiotics that weren't working and now finally after two days of the latest stuff he is feeling better. Horray! He is rolling everywhere, trying to figure out the whole sitting thing and trying to pull over the fake plants and stuff I have in the house. As you can see from the pictures he is cute. My dad mention the other day that he thought there was a look of Bonka (Grandpa Scadlock) about him. I would have to say I agree.


You gotta love that grin.
The first week of school has gone well for Tyler,he loves it! Brooklynn is another story she is weeping and sad and on edge about everything. I have joined a joy school group (what am I thinking). Brooks will go to Joy School on Tuesdays and Thursday and once every six weeks I am in charge of teaching it at my house. It is with a great group of women in the ward and a few have done it before, so I think it will be great and it will keep miss busy, bosy body doing something.

8 comments:

Nicole said...

So sorry for the cute boy and his ears! Your message reminded me of Amber jumping- she could go for so long and loved every minute of it. How come I can't get her to exercise now? I think those pics have quite a look of Bonka!

And cute paper for the background!

Lindsay said...

I would have to agree that he has a look of Bonka. What a cute jumping boy!

Julie said...

That's a nice baby. I'm sorry to say I don't see any Bonka in him. Am I blind?

Empey Times said...

Oh, Heather, the pictures are adorable. Yes, I can see your grandpa in his little face, and also Steve's face is there. How lucky you are to have such a beautiful family.

angie j. said...

He totally looks like Grandpa Scadlock! What a cutie pie.

Marilee said...

Totally a definate Trace of BONKA!! Yep, Julie is blind! He is soooo cute!! I miss him!

shannon said...

I love the pictures...Joshua is such a cutie, and I love his jammies! And I would have to agree about the Bonka thing...he's a doll.

Nicole said...

What's with the ear infections? Justin now has one too!