Saturday, August 18, 2007

Slacker!

I've totally been slacking in the blog department. I'm not sure why. I am having the end of summer blues and the beginning of school excitement. Tyler starts back on Monday and Brookie goes to preschool the next week. I am very excited for them both, but how is it possible that I am old enough to have a 1st grader! It makes me sad to think he is going to be gone all day, but happy at the same time.



We haven't been up to much, we did go to Laura and Keving Redford's wedding which was fun and I have some good video's to post of the kids dancing. I'll have to post later after I download the videos. I will have to do it before school on monday because the memory card is full!



Okay, so I am totally boring, but I just wanted to let all my faithful and devoted fans that I will have some updates next week!

2 comments:

Marilee said...

good to see you're alive and well in the blogging department Heath! I was beginning to worry!

Kacey said...

You are so funny! Sounds like things are about as exciting out there as they are here. ;-) Malia starts preschool in 2 weeks too! Can I just say YAHOOOOO!