Monday, August 27, 2007

A Little About Me!

To everyone who views my blog... Tag you're it!

Five things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Started my senior Year at BYU. Holy Crap am I that old now!
2. Wondering if Steve would call me when he got home from his mission!
3. Continued working at Media Services on BYU campus
4. Set up a homecoming date with Steve Madsen
5. Got totally played by that guy named Craig whatever - remember that Julie what was his name.


5 songs I know the lyrics to:
1. Wasted by Carrie Underwood
2. 867-5309 (Jenny, Jenny) by Tommy Tutone
3. Rubber Ducky by Ernie
4. The Thunder Rolls by Garth Brooks
5. Unwritten by Natasha Beddingfield

5 things I would buy if I was a Millionaire:
1. A Compound for my Family to live in with a pool house/grill area and a big park for the kids
2. A timeshare in Hawaii
3. A Tummy Tuck
4. Some big new car - not sure what
5. A Big Beautiful house, with a toy/game room and all my kids would have their own room

Five Things I Would Never Wear Again:
1. Stirrup Pants, what the heck were those about
2. Overalls, it really was bad from the get go, just none of us realized it
3. Skinny Jeans, most of the world is too fat for them, and the other half think they are too fat.
4. My Bridesmaids dress from Marilee's Wedding because mom sold it and it is a little out dated.
5. Banana Clips, I thought of this one driving Brooks to school this morning!

Five Things I Would Like to Do:
1. Move closer to my family
2. Go to Hawaii every single year
3. Take my kids to Disney World often
4. Learn to Golf
5. I would like to travel through Europe

Five Favorite Toys:
1. tivo
2. The internet
3. iPod
4. Cell phone
5. Kitchen Aid

3 comments:

Kacey said...

You totally crack me up Heather! Love the compound and skinny jeans comment. Hey, I remember that Craig guy...I ran into him a few years later at a party, right after you & Steve got married. He thought he was soooo all that! I wanted to go slap him for being such a jerk - you don't screw with MY cousin! ;-)haha...if only I were that brave eh.

Marilee said...

You didn't like my Brides' maids dress?? That makes me sad :-( What about the ones we wore at Nicole's wedding? those were worse!! Just kidding! I'm totally with you on the banana clip thing! Hilarious

Julie said...

I can not for the life of me remember Craig. WTH??? What's wrong with my brain? You'll have to call me and remind me of that.