Monday, August 06, 2007

Hair!

My Joshua really has the coolest hair. He was born with tons and while most babies have all their hair fall out, not Josh. It thinned and he had some fall out, but he has always had tons of strawberry blonde, sometimes red, hair. So, Steve and I were inspired by Kari and J, to give him a really cool hair do. We figure this is our only child who has had this much hair or will ever have this much. Tyler didn't even have a hair cut until he was 18 months, and I can't even tell you how many times I've cut Josh's. Anyway, here is his lastest do. I laugh every time I see that cute little face with a rocking mohawk! I love it!



Just as a side note, I would just like to mention how much I love it when my house is all clean. I have spent most of the day cleaning and I am so glad it is done and my house is nice and clean (at least for 10 minutes). Why do I get such a feeling of satisfaction from it, I think I may be a little twisted, but oh well. At least we are all clean for another week!

10 comments:

angie j. said...

Love the hawk. He's got an awesome smile. I too love the clean house - wish it would last longer than 10 minutes!!

Nicole said...

I love the hair! Especially since my kids are always such baldies-

See you soon!

Anonymous said...

totally love the mohawk, now we just have to dye their hair and paint their fingernails black. So proud of you, just wait until you take the little rebel to church!!! I am sure you will get some stares, I always do with Jake. Love you Kari

Marilee said...

He's so stinkin' cute!!! The Hawk is awesome!

Kacey said...

What a freakin STUD! Love it Heather!! I don't know if Grandma would approve though. ;-)

Julie said...

I love the hawk...and the dirty sparkle in his eyes! I'm with Kacey...print off a picture of him with his hawk and send it to Grandma. She'd flip!

Amber said...

Cute boy! I want you to know that I totally remember the cleaning thing with you. I remember you telling Melinda and I that we should see you clean. I swear every time I start cleaning my house I think of you and I think, o.k. if I want my entire house clean all at once I need to put a movie on for my kids and work FAST! :) I haven't quite got it down yet, but you are my inspiration in this area!

Lindsay said...

The mohawk is so awesome! Might as well have fun and do crazy things with it while you can!

Empey Times said...

Heather, I love Josh's haircut, and from his smile--he does too. I am glad that you are posting long entries of journaling in the blog, keep it up. I think painting his nails black would be great for church--you would spice up the meetings. Love you.

Heather Palmer said...

LOVE the hair! My Nix has the same thing going - has always just had tons of it...and what better to do with it than rock it out?! I'm totally with you on the clean house thing...LOVE LOVE LOVE it when it's tidy and spotless. So sad it doesn't last an entire day though. :(