Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Brooklynn's First Day of Preschool!!!!



Today was Brookie's first day of Preschool. For the last week everyday she has asked me when she starts. And then she says, 'So not tomorrow, or the day after that, or the day after that, but the next day after that.' She is hilarious. This morning she was just bouncing off the walls and so excited she could hardly contain herself. She had a wonderful day and he teacher even told me how polite she is. Wow, maybe I have actually done something right as a mom. She has manners, yippy! In the car on the way home, she gave a complete run down of all the activities. It is funny how different that is from Tyler because he says, 'I don't remember' or 'nothing' or 'I don't know what we did.' Joshy missed having her gone and cried the whole time I worked out at the gym! I felt really bad for him. 'But mom I can't smile the sun is in my eyes!'

Brooklynn with one of her best friends Taylie. They are in the same class!

6 comments:

Kacey said...

She is so pretty Heather! What's it like with just one child at home now?? Malia starts in 2 days..I can't tell if she's excited yet but I sure am!

Marilee said...

Oh my goodness, she looks so grown up! So cute! I love the pictures with the squinty eyes! oh yeah, cute shirt, it looks very familiar :-) I'm so glad that all the cute clothes Annie hardly ever wore are going to good use! :-)

shannon said...

her eyes are amazing and i love her piggies! i can't believe she's that old already!

Julie said...

I'm glad she had fun. And of course she looks adorable! I LOVE her toothless grin!

Lindsay said...

She is so beautiful! Isn't it great at this age because they are actually excited for school? Too Cute!

Kendra said...

I love the grin! How fun and cute. Asey wants to go to preschool like Brook-a-lin. Miss you!!