Saturday, September 16, 2006

Thank Heavens for Shots!

According to the Doctor the ears are all better!!! Yippy! I love anitbiotic shots. None of the mess of trying to get them to take nasty medicine and all better in literally one shot. I hope those ears stay nice and clear. I had the happiest baby yesterday and boy oh boy is he ever loud!!!! He rediscoverd his voice in the past few days as well. He is doing the GaGa and DaDa thing as loud as possible! I don't mind at all and I've been laying on the floor with him having some great conversation! Here is my sweety sitting up, he loves to sit, but still thinks it is pretty funny when he falls over.
Here he is trying to roll into the kitchen! He loves to roll over to one of my beautiful fake plants and pull it on himself. This morning I witnessed him on his tummy trying to get a toy just out of reach, he leaned on his side and pushed with his foot to get closer. I am not ready for him to crawl, so at this point he is getting no encouragement from me!
I went in last night and for the first time he was sleeping with his bum in the air. Why is that so cute?
As for the rest of the gang, we are keeping nice and busy. I've been helping out in Ty's class once a week. Brooks is doing her preschool thing. Can I just mention how fantastic it is to just have one child at home 2 times a week. Anyway, NANA is coming tomorrow for a few days of fun! We are most excited to see her.

4 comments:

Jeni said...

Oh he is so adorable! I cant wait to have a little one of my own!! Those are really cute pics of his little smile!

angie j. said...

I love the bum in the air. I don't know why it's so cute, but it just is!!

Julie said...

I love him so much! And I LOVE the bum in the air. Brady still sleeps like that and its so stinkin cute! I'm glad he's feeling better and I can vouch for you with the loudness thing...I've heard him myself over the phone and boy oh boy does he like his voice!

Nicole said...

Good luck kepping the ears healthy! I hope it works! It's no fun to have a sick baby!