Saturday, September 30, 2006

Life Moments



Here are a few pictures from the last few weeks. A few pictures of Nana and the kids. Steve and the kids taking some crazy pictures while mommy is gone. Josh being cute, getting stuck under the furniture, doing stiff as a gun, and drooling. Of course what would a group of pictures be without one of Miss Brooklynn Kay with yet another injury. Yes, last night she wacked her eye lid, right under her eyebrow in the faucet in the tub. Not just on the faucet, but on the round thing that you pull up for the shower. Who knows how, but it was a pretty good gash. It will leave a pretty good scar, but with a little Band-Aid brand glue we put her back together. We'll see how it turns out. Anyway, enjoy the pictures!

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

That was so cute! I'm not talented enough to do something like that. Poor Brookie! She's going to have one beat up face before she's even a teenager!

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather- Cam and I checked out your photo show and agreed your kids are so cute...but a little accident prone! :) I guess when we have kids I'm going to have to learn not to freak out. Thanks for your note on our blog, and for the link to your site. Julie and Cam

Julie said...

That is so precious...a couple of highlights...The one of Josh and mom looking at eachother is priceless! The one of Steve and Brooky with spazzy Ty in the background is hilarious and I like Brooky's gash. Poor thing! I love your kids and the montage was awesome. I will have to copy you.

Kendra said...

So cute!! Joshy is so darn cute. I love the new music slide show. Very cool!

Nicole said...

What's with Brookie and all the accidents? Does she have inner ear balance issues or is she just in such a hurry that she her feet and body don't keep up with each other?

And awesome slide show- you are so clever!

angie j. said...

I love the slideshow! Very fancy. It must be a girl/age thing. Marissa has had some terrible falls this past week, scraping knee over knee scrape. Poor Brooklynn! Your babes are adorable.

J. D. said...

Hello Empeys,

Good to hear from you. I am starting to figure this blog thing out. Just thought I would give you guys a quick hello and it is nice to hear/read from you. Have a good day and tell Steve hello for me.

Cheers,

J. D.

Nate and Tay said...

Heather, I loved your video so much we put one on ours!!!