Thursday, September 28, 2006

PreSchool and other fun things!

Well, my week has been full of fun and so busy, which I guess is my new norm! I had the the joy and priviledge of hosting and teaching Brooklynn's pre-school group at my house this week. We actually were initially going to do the "JOY School" program, but due to some technical difficulty we have now developed our own curriculum.

Since I have never done anything like this before it has been a little crazy, but all of the other women in the group have done it, so they have been a big help. Brooklynn loves it and the other kids are all very well behaved and really cute. Having seven 3 to 4 year olds is a little hectic, but I don't have to teach again for another 6 weeks or something so it is all good!

Brookie's lip is healing well. She seems to be a walking accident. Last night she, daddy and Ty were wrestling and she had another big bonk. Steve was on his hands and knees and Brooks jumped on his back only she went a little too far and started falling off the other side. As she flip off his back, Daddy tried to break the fall, but the end table did it for him. She wacked her back right into the end table and has the biggest welt on her back. She hit right next to her back bone and she hit hard! The poor little thing always seems to have some injury.

And finally, my poor baby. I took him to see the Dr. again, yep again yesterday. He has another ear infection, but only in his right ear and not as bad as before. He prescribed some sort of potent antibiotic and hopefully it will do the trick. He said with the ear infections he has had and how little he is that tubes will probably be the end result, but he wanted to try this antiobiotic first.

That sums up our week. Ty is doing great! He has turned into such a helpful little boy, not that he wasn't before, but he seems to have figured out that whining isn't sooo cool. He is the cutest big brother to Josh and Josh adores him. Everytime he see's Ty he starts to smile and laugh. It is pretty cute.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

One of my good friends' daughters is now on the 11th ear infection since New Year's- she gets tubes next week! It's better than having infections over and over I guess. Hopefully these antibiotics will help- if not tubes aren't so bad. I feel badly that his ear hurt all the time.. give him extra kisses from us!!