Thursday, September 07, 2006

Bedtime...... Daddy Style!


Last night I went to a scripture class that a wonderful lady in our Stake does every week. I try to go to it as much as I can. She is so amazing and so knowledgeable about the gospel. I left my cute kids in the very capable hands of their Daddy and came home to this......

As you can see Tyler fell asleep on the couch! What a cutie!


Joshy fell asleep snuggling Daddy!

And of course Miss Brookie Kay fell asleep in the chair! Brookie actually does this quite often. This gave me the giggles though and Steve and I had a good laugh over the kids all falling asleep while he was talking to Papa Empey on the phone!

As an added bonus, here are a couple pictures of Joshy. His first spikey hair day, it was for church on Sunday. And then a picture of him sitting all alone. He still isn't very stable with the whole sitting thing, but slowly we are getting there.

My week has been super busy and it will all finish tomorrow with Tyler's Birthday party. It should be fun, I just hope I can hold up. I started getting a cold yesterday and I am feeling pretty yucky today. Oh well, on life goes.

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

What cute pictures of your kids! My kid won't fall asleep anywhere but in her bed or the car. She's a weirdo!

Proud Momma said...

That is so true about leaving kids with their dad's. Sean does the same thing, they're either up with him late or sleeping somewhere in the house

Julie said...

Oh so adorable! I LOVE that cute little Joshy face. Darling sleeping pics of all the kiddles too. The one of Josh is so funny. He's totally KO'd--open mouth and all!

Marilee said...

So cute Heath! Your kids are adorable! When Adam is in charge of the kids the same thing always happens! The difference is that Adam is usually curled up in the fetal position, sound asleep with them!! Hilarious!

angie j. said...

Cute pics!! I love it when kids are so tired they just drop. Dylan has the same blue Carters outfit. Your babes are adorable!

Nicole said...

Adorable!!!!