Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Wig your Ear!

Here is a typical conversation that I get to have with Brookie. She always and I mean always has something to say and often times it is pretty funny! This was our conversation about 10 minutes ago.

"Mom today when I went potty in your bathroom, there was a bug in there. So, I got it all by myself."

"Good for you Brooks!"

"Ya, it was an Earwig!"

"EEEWWWW Earwigs are yucky aren't they!"

"Ya, and they wig your ear."

There you have it everyone, in case you were wondering, ear wigs actually 'wig your ear!'

What more can I say, she is so funny and so cute and even though most days I don't get a minute of quiet because she has to be talking about something, and the things she must think about and ponder, I wouldn't trade her cuteness for the world! I love you Brooklynn!

4 comments:

shannon said...

that's hilarious...she's a crack up!

Kendra said...

Love that Brookie

Jeni said...

Cute but YUCK! I have alwasy been scared of Ear wigs!!

Julie said...

she's me, but cuter!