Thursday, October 25, 2007

How did you think of that?

You know how sometimes your kids do things that you just wonder what was running thru their heads and really how did they come up with that idea? I had one of those moments about 2 minutes ago. My family is really good at keeping the main bathroom door closed, but when it comes to my bathroom for some reason no one remembers to close it. So I was just sitting here messing with my iTunes - who can blame a girl right - when I realized it was really quiet and Joshua had left the room. Where did he go you ask? Well my bathroom of course, he has a radar for that door being open and getting into as much as possible, like the lotion a couple of weeks ago and the like. Today however he topped all the bathroom stunts off. When I went in there he was holding a lid to my hair paste and looking extremely guilty so I investigated further and what did I find you want to know!













Sitting by the toilet were my Pajama pants that he had put into the toilet and then taken them back out drenched of course with toilet water, getting that same toilet water all over the floor, all over the toilet, of course his shirt was also very wet with that very same water! All I can say is thank heavens the toilet had been flushed. Now, my only question is what was he doing with the little cup like lid to my hair paste. Really I don't want to know and I am only guessing what that could have been - I leave that up to your imagination too.



Now as I write this he is standing at my feet crying "MaMa" as only he can and pushing on my boob, why you ask I am not sure, but he thinks it is interesting because it is squishy like a pillow or something.



You gotta love him though!

Now I know you are all thinking would this cute little person do such a terrible thing and believe me oh yes he did and he can and I'm sure I will have many more tails to tell of this one and his mischief!

5 comments:

Kacey said...

Heather I am laughing so hard! Love this story. Now I've only met the little guy once but that picture has mischievous all over it if you ask me! :-)
I know Dallin is going to provide me "entertainment" like this all too soon...Aaaah!

Proud Momma said...

I am laughing So hard too! Heather you tell hilarious stories! I love the boob push at the end! Isn't it sweet that you're not alone in the world of mischief toddlers? We've all been there...and if you haven't you suck!

Kacey said...

Heather...do you know what's up with Marilee's blog? Ever since she changed the template it won't let me click on any links or leave comments anymore. Just wondering if anyone else was having the same problem or maybe she changed security settings or something?

Nicole said...

It's never a dull moment with Josh around!

Kendra said...

Nice! Nothing like a little toilet water to quench ones thirst. I just have to say that Ripley does the same thing. Ha ha. Love that Joshy, give him a big squeeze for me! He will let you squeeze him so that works out good. (where as he won't let most anyone else touch him.)