Friday, October 19, 2007

I miss my Camera!

I never realized how naked I would feel without the ability to take pictures. I took my camera in to be fixed on our service plan because it wasn't focusing very well and was just having problems! So with a few weeks before Halloween or any other major event I thought it would be a good time. I guess it is a good time with not a lot going on, but it sure stinks to be without it! So, needless to say there won't be any cool pictures to post for a little while!

We have just been doing the regular stuff of school, pre-school, going to the gym, cleaning the house and all the other regular stuff you do. We are thinking of moving the kids around and putting the boys in the same room. Tyler is tired of cleaning up Brooklynn's messes and I think they would get a long better if they weren't on top of each other all the time. I'm not sure though - I wouldn't mind changing the color on the walls in Ty and Brooks room now and making it a bit more neutral and maybe a little more girly! I don't know, we'll see. I just don't know!

3 comments:

Marilee said...

I miss your camera too! I like seeing all the pictures!

Kendra said...

Do it Heather! Just let me know if you want a consultaion on color ideas, or blinds or anything like that. Ha ha. Miss you!!

Blaine and Tirsa said...

I'd die with out my camera!