Monday, October 22, 2007

The Pumpkin Patch!

I finally got my camera back! Yippy!

So, on Friday we decided to take the kids out to a local pumpkin patch. Of course we always feel like it is a bit of a rip off, but the kids have a good time so who can argue with that. They have a little area with farm animals, you know ducks, chickens, minature horses, cows, goats etc. They are all penned in, but it is lots of fun for the kids to go see everything. The kids were loving the animals, well except for Josh, as you can see from the pictures he was not a fan of the animals. He did love running around the field and checking out the pumpkins. It was a lot of fun!

I didn't really get a good picture of Brookie, she was just too busy trying to find the perfect pumpkin!

In the car on the way to the patch!


More of the crazy kids in the car! Notice Brooklynn's tonsils!


Josh hating the animals!

They are so cute!

Flying high!

My Big Boy is so darn handsome!

And the pumpkins!

6 comments:

Julie said...

Josh is such a dirty in that first picture. I LOVE it. He's so stinkin cute. As for the animals he totally reacted like one of my kids. Hahahaha! I like Ty Ty's hair longer. He looks like a total stud!

Lindsay said...

What a fun little family outing! I want to take the girls to a pumpkin patch here, it just looks like such a good time!

Kacey said...

Fun Family Outing! Hilarious that Joshy doesn't like the animals...he'd get along great with Malia. And I love the picture of him flying thru the air. That is a SWEET picture!

Kendra said...

Heather they are so cute. Seeing Tyler without those front teeth cracks me up. I miss them so much! That picture of Steve throwing Joshy up in the air is so cool. how would it be to be a kid again. Love you!

Jen said...

Cute pictures! We are going pumpkin picking tonight, so your pictures got me excited for it. I know what you mean about it being a rip off, but it is a fun tradition none the less.

Nicole said...

I love the pics and feel the same way without a camera!!! One of the school teachers jokingly asked me today if I was going to be a pumpkin for Halloween- very funny I thought and quite a good idea....