Thursday, October 25, 2007

It's About Time

After like 6 or 7 months of not doing anything to my hair and feeling extremely ugly and disgusting, I finally decided that the money was worth it and went to get my hair done! I went quite short in the back and basically went for the Victoria Beckam (Posh) look. I think it turned out great and I feel a billion times better. I just want to give a huge shout out to my hubby who insisted I go and get my hair done! I guess that says how really yucky I was starting to look! Oh and forgive the ugliness of the picture - what is seriously wrong with me? Ha Ha!


Ok people is my nose seriously that big? Why do I think it looks huge in this picture!

7 comments:

Julie said...

Cute cute cute! I can't wait to see it in person!!!!! You're very "Posh"

Lindsay said...

That is a very cute hairstyle! Very Posh-ish! I don't think your nose looks huge! Things always looks worse to yourself than they do to other people.

Kacey said...

Love your "posh" haircut Heather and the highlights look great too!! I totally understand about the "I feel ugly syndrome". I think most of us go through that every now and then. And just so you know...I've always been jealous of your skin because you get to be one of those who can do or not do makeup and still be pretty! Me? Not so lucky! (see today's post)
And NO, don't think for one second that you have a big nose girl! If we overlapped our profiles mine would far out-shadow yours...so there!

emily salway said...

No your nose is not big!!! Quit being so critical of yourself! Your hair looks great!

Nicole said...

You're saucy!

Jeni said...

OK so I came to terms with the fact that I got a big nose, but you? NOO WAY you have the cutest button nose! SO not big at all!
and your hair looks adorable! That is the cut I wanted.. DANGIT! You look hot!

Kendra said...

LOVE IT! It looks really cute! Thanks for putting on some pictures, I was hoping you would. Thanks for the chat the other day. I hope you are feeling better, getting your hair done always helps a little. Know that I am thinking of you! Miss you so much. Love ya.