Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Meeting Reece with a 'C'


Brooklynn, Josh and I had a great weekend in the 'OC' with Nana, Granddad, Ryan and his crew and of course my sister Julie and baby Reecey!!! I was so excited to see Julie and finally meet Reece. She is one adorable little thing and although she mostly loves her mom and not me, I love her anyway. I have never seen such a tiny girl have such a preference for her mommy, but she does and it is pretty funny! I took a great picture of her having one of her fits and it is funny!

Josh loved this Reece, just like he loved Reesey 2. He wanted to hold her and kiss her and love her and as he is in the gathering phase of life (you know when they gather everything and bring it to you) he was always bring us the blankets and burp cloths. Reece was not really in favor of receicving all the love Josh wanted to give, but we did get one picture of him holding her.

We also went to Justin's football game and although his team didn't have their best game, it was fun to see him play. Marin was the highlight of the day for me with all the cheering she did. What a cutie, she really gave it all she had and was fun to watch!


The fit!



Before Josh got his hands on her!

Joshy holding Reecey, you can tell she loved it!

Me holding Reece after Josh, it took her a while to calm down!

Marin just giving it all she's got, she is a really cute cheerleader!

I love this picture of Reece, she found out she really liked sucking these two fingers!

7 comments:

Kendra said...

You are so darn quick at blogging. I was just talking to you and you said yo needed to blog. But I am the first to comment. that is hard to do on your blog. Cute pictures. That Reece with a "C" is so pretty. I love the picture of Julie and her. Looks like a fun weekend. Miss you tons!!

Julie said...

You need to email me the pictures k? I'm so glad you got to meet my Reecey and hopefully she'll like you better in Denver!

Lindsay said...

Very cute pictures! I'm so jealous that you got to meet Reecey, I can't wait until November.

Kacey said...

Love the pics! Sounds like you had such a fun weekend!

Reecey is getting so big (and SO cute)...how could she not be! And Heather - Josh is freak'n adorable!! Love the BYU hat pictures!

Jeni said...

Oh your hair is so cute!! I love it!

angie j. said...

Those pics are awesome - I especially love Brookie's shades.

Nicole said...

Reece and G-man must be related! It was fun to see you all! Send me copies of the cheer pics if you have any...Loves- Nic