Wednesday, November 03, 2010

The Rest of Disney World

The Rest of the Week was spent with just as much fun as the first few days! 

We hit Blizzard Beach.  The kids loved it, as did the rest of us.  We even got Brooklynn to go down the Summit Plummit and she loved it!  Josh enjoyed the little kids area and the family slide. 

We took most of the kids to the Hoopdee-do-revue, ok I'm not really sure how to spell that.  It was great and the kids all loved it and so did us adults.

The Magic Kingdom was awesome.  What can I say I am a sucker for the classics.  The day started off with us sending Spencer, Annie, Jackson and Tyler off all by themselves.  Yep, they are all big - Spencer had his cell phone with him so they could check in periodically and then they were to meet back up with us at a certain time.  They had a lot of fun and because it wasn't a super busy day they were able to go on a lot of rides.  While they did that we took the little kids to Fantasy Land to do all the 'little' rides.  It worked out perfectly and just when the dad's arrived from Golfing it was time to meet up with the 'older' kids.  I have to admit as we sent off the kids, I watched them walking away and burst into tears.  Then I started to laugh because I was crying and then Julie and Marilee and my Mom started to laugh at me.  I was sad - sad because they are growing up way way way too fast.  At any rate the day was fantastic. 

The Animal Kingdome was great too!  The Everest Rollercoaster was a huge hit as was the Safari. The river rapids ride (can't remember the name) was also alot of fun - Josh and Brady got soaked the second time they went on it.  I mean soaked - like drenched all the way to their undies soaked.  It was super funny.  Top the day off with Date night and it was fantastic! 

Friday we all headed for home.  Marilee and Adam left EARLY, then Julie and TJ.  Mom and Dad and our crew didn't leave until late in the afternoon - so we were able to hang around at the pool for a few hours enjoying our last little bit of vacation. 

We had so much fun and I love that my kids are old enough to enjoy themselves so much!  They are so great to hang out with and I love to see them happy.  A huge thanks goes out to all those who made it possible! 
Grandad and Tater after Blizzard Beach

All the kids with Bridgette

Tater convinced Nana to get him some EARS - he loved them and didn't take them off all day!

My boys and Bridgette (LOVE HER)

Marilee, Me and Reecey - she is the cutest little girl in the world!

Brady and Tater after they got soaked!

Noah swimming - he had so much fun splashing!

My handsome boys!

Natalie and Brookie with their new hairdos!

1 comment:

Proud Momma said...

My sis and I always used to do those hairdos! Hilare!