Monday, November 08, 2010

Change!

You know how sometimes you just need a Change. Just something to give you a boost.  Something to make you feel more like - YOU!  I needed one of these changes and so I treated myself to a Hair Makeover.  I've never been much for Long locks and although I have tried to grow my hair and do the Long thing, it just doesn't work for me.  So, this is what I came up with.  I feared it would turn into MOM hair, but I think it is pretty cute and maybe even a little sassy!



Tater took this one and I'm not sure what is up with the lighting, but you get the idea!

4 comments:

Kacey said...

Mom hair? No way...I love it!!

Melissa said...

Super cute cut! You look great!

Marilee said...

So cute and sassy! I love it!

burtons*north said...

heather, with short hair is the only way i imagine you. it's just YOU. looks great.
jesssss