Tuesday, November 30, 2010

On The Move.......Soon!

It's Official - like really official - like Holy Cow is this really gonna happen real.  We will soon be on the move.  Steve got a new job with the same company that will take us to the beautiful state of TEXAS.  After 2 whole weeks with this knowledge I still can't believe it.  I am excited, but overwhelmed.  I keep thinking of all there is to do, all our wonderful friends that we will leave, all our kids Adorable friends that they will have to say goodbye to and the adventure that lies ahead.  The next few months will be chaotic as we figure out all the nitty gritty details of Making it all happen. 

As you can imagine the kids have mixed feelings.  Sometimes they are excited, sometimes they are sad.  Josh is especially confused - this is the only place he has ever lived.  He doesn't want to go and he doesn't like that there are snakes in Texas and he is super sad he will have to go to a new pre-school when we finally get there.  Brooklynn has a million questions, they usually start with, "I have a question about moving......"  Tyler is well, Tyler - he is taking it all in, but not saying too much! 

So if any of you amazing wonderful family and friends know anyone in the DALLAS area - rat them out and send me their info.  I need to talk to/email anyone I can to find out where exactly we should go......It's a big place I hear. 

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I can't believe it! Kristie told me. I really think you guys will like it. I have a list of friends in Dallas! I will call you soon.

hayley said...

Wow, that is so cool! I hear a lot of good things about Texas. We are going to miss you guys! Uh-oh new primary music chorister..... I hope they keep me on the organ:)

Kacey said...

Of course I find this move super exciting!!
Chad and Rockell Benson email: chadnrock@hotmail.com (do you remember from Millrace?) Rock grew up there and knows it backwards and forwards. I heard Frisco is super nice...lots of families like yourself. :-) She's expecting an email from you..said she would help ya as much as she can!

Amy said...

How exciting for your family though!! Sometimes change is really good!!

I remember from school how scared Steve is of snakes...Josh takes after his dad then, eh? lol!

Nicole said...

Do you have a time frame yet?