Tuesday, April 07, 2009

How Much Is Forgotten!

Not just because I have pregnant brain, but because I feel like I have never experienced this before - being pregnant that is. Each pregnancy has been so different and this one is following suit. The exhaustion is sometimes more than I can stand. I can fall asleep instantly during the day but at night I toss and turn and have some of the craziest dreams ever! While pregnancy and I don't mesh too well, I am not going to complain about being prego. At least I will try really hard not to. I may complain that I feel crappy (that is a given right), or that my back hurts or maybe, ok probably, even that I am huge, but in all honestly I am so very grateful that I am pregnant. What an enormous blessing it is to be able to have kids. All three of mine are amazing and I feel very blessed to be a Mom! I think the Lord in his wisdom dilutes our memories or else why would we do this more than once. All I know is that I am off on this journey again and boy does September feel like a long way off. Especially considering that sometime during the beginning of August my Dr. has already directed me that I need to "Take it Easy." What specifically that means I don't know, but when he started the conversation by asking, "Where is your family?" I didn't take that as good. I think it means I may have to rely on my fantastic friends for help. It also means there will be no putting off being prepared. Not only prepared for a baby, but for school to start, with food that is easily thrown in to cook and with the knowledge that by darn this baby is staying in to the end.

I don't have the date for my ultrasound yet, but it will be sometime near the beginning of May. Cast your vote on the side bar!!!

3 comments:

Proud Momma said...

Congrats Heath! Good luck through the beginning rough period as I like to call it. Now I'm in my nesting period and want to get everything done NOW!

Amy said...

I will come help you!!! And I think you need another girl!!

angie j. said...

congrats on the baby! hang in there...