Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Conversations to Remember!

Last night we had a thunder storm. Josh has probably never heard thunder because they are such a rare occurance for us. He came out of his room and this was our conversation.

Mom - What is up, get back in bed.
Josh - I SAW a crazy noise
Mom - You did (of course I was also giggling)
Josh - What dat noise?
Mom - It is Funder, the sky is making loud sounds
Josh (After sitting on my lap and another round of thunder) - I DON'T LIKE that FUNDER!!!!

It was too cute, at least I thought so. And I loved the Thunderstorm!

Last night Brooklynn lost her second bottom tooth. She was against a photo so sorry. Anyway, this was our conversation this morning.

B - Guess who came last night?
M - Who?
B - The tooth fairy
M - Wow, I forgot about your tooth
B - Hopefully she didn't have a hard time getting through the thunderstorm.
M - Ya, hopefully her wings didn't get too wet.
B- Yep, she might need a new WING SPAN!


Haha, wing span? Where do they come up with this stuff!

2 comments:

Kacey said...

That is so cute! Funder!

These are the kind of conversations I love to go back and read and am so glad later that I wrote them down.

Nicole said...

Funny!!!