Monday, April 13, 2009

His future his so bright, he's gotta wear.............

After a couple of visits to the eye DR. a diagnosis of MILD Ocular Albinism (google if you would like to know more), dialating his eyes for 3 days so we could get the prescription right, waiting for Daddy to be able to come with us to pick just the right frames, and waiting for the back ordered frames to come in, here he is. We picked them up today and if I do say so myself, he is adorable. He is doing alright wearing them, but I think it will take us some time to work up to wearing them all day. I think he is starting to realize he actually can see better, but his eyes need to adjust and so does he. So does Mommy! We also need to go find a really nerdy back strap, but after investing so much into those eyes, we've got to protect the glasses!

Notice that he has his cheesy grin. Why can't kids just smile normally! Oh well, he is cute anyway.

8 comments:

angie j. said...

so cute! i'm sure once he gets used to how much nicer it is to see, he'll be fine with it. totally go for the nerdy back strap - glasses are expensive!

Nicole said...

Tell Josh Auntie Acole thinks he looks like a rock star!

Seriously- it makes him look older I think!

Leslierush said...

What a cutie..I love kids in glasses I think its super cute! Have you ever watched "John and Kate +8"? Their little Aaden where's glasses and they did a little segment on it once how he's always losing them and stuff. Anyway adorable!!

Marilee said...

Oh my gosh!!!! I don't think I've ever seen anything so flipping cute! He is ADORABLE!!!!! So cute!! I love him!

Kacey said...

He's so cute in his new glasses! BTW, I LOVE that cheesy grin. It's so cute!

Amy said...

He looks sooo darling!! I love them!! and I love the cheese!!

Kat said...

Your kids are getting so big! And I love his glasses. He looks adorable. :) Congrats on being pregnant. I think it's going to be a girl. We gotta give you somthing to dress up in bows and curls again. LOL :)

Lindsay said...

Very cute! I hope that he gets used to them quickly and doesn't lose them or break them!