Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A Few Highlights From the last few weeks!

Life seems to just be moving along! Time flies by and before you know it, you have not put up a new post and you just know that all your faithful blog readers are cursing you! Of course I am kidding, but really nothing but the usual has been happening around here. I'll make a list of what we have been doing.

Steve
Working
Sleeping
Working
Taking Ty to Baseball
Sleeping

Heather
Sleeping
Waking up at 6 because Josh did
Taking Ty to school
Driving the PreSchool Car Pool
Working out
Doing Laundry
Cleaning
Going to Baseball Games or practice
Dealing with 2 year old Tantrums

Tyler
School
Homework
Reading
Baseball
Sleeping

Brooklynn
PreSchool
Going With Me Everywhere
Talking
Talking
Talking
Playing with Friends
Sleeping

Joshua
Waking up at 6 or earlier to torture his mother
Playing with Guys
Making us Laugh
Napping
Having a Tantrum
Bothering Ty and Brooklynn
Sleeping (but still waking up at 6 to torment his mother)

That gives you a brief overview of the daily activities.

We are half way through Baseball Season! Tyler is really starting to get it and hitting the ball and really having fun. He and Steve have spent many an hour at the park and after practice to work on his skills. It has been fun to watch him, although for Brooklynn it is torture!

Brooklynn is so ready for Kindergarden and actually has her 'evaluation' next week. She gets to go meet with one of the teachers and they will ask her some questions to kind of figure out where she is and then they try to make the classes an even split of all the kids abilities. A funny little story the other morning before Brooklynn left for school the phone rang. I answered the phone and it was Brooklynn's friend Taylie, she says, "Has Brooklynn left for school yet?" (Taylie is in the car pool too). I say, "No" She says, "Can I talk to her." I say, "Sure" After putting her on speaker she and Brooklynn have this conversation. Taylie, "Hi Brooklynn, Are you wearing your Crocks to school today?" Brooklynn, "Yes, are you?" Taylie, "Oh good me too!" Seriously folks it has started already and she is only five. HaHa, it gave me a good laugh.

Josh continues to say more and more, this week the newest words are Base, as in Baseball, but he still says 'baball' at least we can say base. And my new favorite is 'ShooShoo' as in ChooChoo, as in Train. It is super cute. We just had a good conversation while getting him ready for bed. He was talking all crazy and being a nut and I said, "You're a weirdo!" Josh said, "No I not" Yeah, he can say a 3 word sentence!!!! WoooHoooo!

The yummy treat of a Fudgesicle, thank heavens I put him in the highchairBrooklynn at a Baseball gameTyler getting a hit.

Josh in his big boy bed sleeping



Sorry People I can't get that video to post right side up. It is on my computer right side up and it just does not want to cooperate, so sorry for the sideways video!


9 comments:

Julie said...

I LOVE it! Joshie is hilarious and Brook's hula is awesome. She really gets her shwerve on with her arms huh? Nice post and you are cool, btw.

Kendra said...

Love texting! Great update. I long for Heather updates! Love that Joshy and Brooks. Asey loved watching the hula and Jagen couldn't believe how big she is! We MISS you guys!!

Kat said...

Man, that isn't busy....LOL! Sounds like you are going non-stop. Whew! I got tired just reading the blog. Sounds like a ton of fun though.

Bonnie said...

I'm so glad that you commented on my blog! I've been checking yours out as well...I'm so addicted to this whole blog thing! Your kids are adorable and they look just like you! I can only produce mini me's of my husband.

Melissa said...

Brooklyn is so gorgeous! And quite a dancer. I love the croc story. These girls....

Dave, Trista, and Amani said...

Oh, the kids are growin up so fast. We miss you guys so much. Can't wait to see you all this month. Happy Birthday today! We love you!

Jared and Misty Jensen said...

Didn't get a chance to call you today and just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Melissa said...

Thanks Heather for your sweet words on my blog. Your fantastic. I love the picture of your babe with chocolate all over his face- I want to lick one of those cheeks! Your family is growing up so fast.

Marilee said...

Great post Heath! Your kids are so dang hilarious! Whenever I look at the pics of Joshy he looks EXACTLY like Logan. Maybe they were supposed to be twins but Heavenly Father knew neither of us could handle twins so he split them between us. Julie and I think that about Annie and Jack because of their attachment to eachother. I almost think it more with Josh and Logan because of how much they look alike! Crazy!