Monday, April 07, 2008

Spring!


One of my favorite things to happen every year is when the trees and flowers start to bloom. That seems to happen much earlier for us and while you people still in the snow are jealous, don't worry because when we hit our 110 degree plus weather, most of you will be enjoying much more pleasant temps. Two years ago the kids and Steve went and picked and planted a beautiful rose Tree. The name of it is 'First Prize' so that is what we call it at our house. I love every year when it blooms, so here are a few pictures of it for you all to enjoy.

6 comments:

Kacey said...

I am one of those jealous people still enduring the snow. HOW did you ever live in Canada?

Julie said...

Yeah you suck. I'm with Kacey and being jealous whilst enduring the snow!!!

Lindsay said...

Very beautiful flowers. It is still cold here, I am anxiously awaiting warm weather. But I am not excited for HOT weather, 90+ is a little too much for me.

McKenna said...

I don't even know what flowers are... It feels like I haven't even seen colour for years, I don't even know; is the sky blue or is it grey? Thanks for the rub in, the flowers are beautiful.

Nicole said...

I love the flowers! Mine are blooming too! Yeah spring!!!

Tirsa said...

Love the flowers! So wanting to see flowers in bloom in CO...