Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Baseball, New Hair and Playing!

We have been spending a lot of time at baseball as of late, I'm sure you are all sick of hearing about it, but it has been fun and although Brooklynn complains about it, we all have a good time watching Tyler. I finally got around to taking some pictures at a couple of games so you can all see how cute he is.


Getting A Hit


The Catcher





We also decided it was time for a summer haircut for Tyler. What do you think?



Josh has been coming up with some more word lately, forgive me for constantly posting his words, but since this is mostly my journal, I've got to write them down so I don't forget. He can finally say his own name Gosh, pretty close I think. Book (Brook) is also a new one. Mouse is one of my favorites though, this one means mouth. It is so super cute when he says it. ShooShoo (for ChooChoo) is pretty adorable as well. This kid is way into his 'guys' which are power rangers and he has also started watching our Power Ranger DVD. He will stand in front during the 'fighting' scenes and say 'figh' (fight), kick, and pun (punch) and then try to mimic them, we have totally created a monster. Oh ya another thing he says is 'CooCoo' for Scooter. This is a video clip of Josh and the scooter, he actually is figuring out how to ride it, but I didn't have time to post the video of him practicing.




Brooklynn had a May Day celebration at school with a May Pole and the like, I took a couple of pictures of her and Taylie at the big celebration. As you will see they made bonets and the boys wore bow-ties. It was very cute and of course Brooklynn was very excited about the whole thing!

Brooklynn and Taylie




7 comments:

Kacey said...

LOVE the video...watching him laugh makes me laugh!

And I'm diggin Tyler's new mohawk...the perfect "do" for summer if you ask me!

Melissa said...

Oooh, I want to go to a May Day parade! (insert whiney voice here). Love the retro mohawk! He's wearing it proud!

Nicole said...

He looks so cute as the catcher! We miss ya'll!

Jared and Misty Jensen said...

Im so glas you got pictures of the girls!!! They were so excited about that day!!!

Kendra said...

Too Cute! Nice basebasll picts. Love the haircut. Ty is one of those mean kids with a mohawk now. Joshy is so darn cute. I can't believe how much he is talking. I love Steve narrative in the background. Happy May Day to Brooks! Miss you guys!

Kat said...

How fun! Your kids are so cute. I love Tyler's doo. I love Spring! So much fun stuff happens.

Julie said...

I love the May Day celebration! How fun. Ty is so cute playing baseball. I like his hand behind his back at catcher and I seriously can't wait to have Josh for a week. That'll be fun!