Monday, April 07, 2008

Some Random Stuff













Since I haven't been very good a posting as of late, I thought I would throw in a few random things that we have been up to in the last couple of weeks. I mentioned before (in an earlier post) that I was in Utah, for all of you that I did not contact while there, in my defense I was there for only 48 hours. Just a quick trip, but here are a few pics for you.












Next are a few shots of my kids in their Easter clothes, I really tried to get a picture of all of them together, but alas, Josh was being his two year old self and would have none of it!!! They all looked really cute!!







Finally, and to Ty most importantly Baseball is back baby. This year Ty in thankfully not in T-Ball. He has graduated to machine pitch. They still don't have set positions and are still just getting the fell of the game, but he has fun and it keeps him busy. He in on the Angels this year and is most excited. We had opening day and then his first game was last Wednesday. He played pretty well and even hit a few off the pitching machine. We are excited that Nana is going to come and see one of his games this week. It will be so fun!!!

Boy is he ever handsome!

4 comments:

Marilee said...

Your kids are oooohhhhh sooooooo CUTE!! I LOVE THEM!! Your eye zit story is awesome! You didn't tell me about that one!

Julie said...

What cute little monkey's! Ty looks so big and handsome. Give them smooches from me!

Dave, Trista, and Amani said...

Oh my goodness! They are growing up do fast! They are so adorable! We miss you guys! Love your guts!

angie j. said...

Is that cousin Amy?! Wow you girls all look so good. Love the random shots - and yoru kids are all adorable.