Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Trick Or Treat

So, here are the Halloween pics! We had lots of fun. Josh was way cute and the kids had fun with all of the party's and candy! Steve and I dressed up for a party too as you will see. We went all out this year! HaHa! Anyway, enjoy! The last few pictures are with JD and Kendra's kids and some new friends the Turley's!





We had a few dramatic moments from Brooklynn, why wouldn't we. I told her that we had to make her nose black and put whisker's on her face. After much coaxing she finally let me. When I finished I said, "ok, you can look in the mirror." She looked at her adorable self in the mirror, burst into tears and said, "My nose is black!" Well of course it is, what did you expect? So we finally convinced her not to cry and that she was the cutest Minnie ever and she went to wipe away a tear. I said, "Honey don't smear your makeup." She looked up at me and said back, "But a tear is coming out!" I just love her, she is adorable!

4 comments:

Julie said...

I LOVE it. Baby Jack Jack is THE cutest, Brooky looks adorable as Minnie and of course Ty is the handsome-ist Peter Pan around.

Lindsay said...

The kids are so cute! I'm glad I wasn't the only one with costume drama! Madison loved watching with me, she especially loved Minnie and Jack Jack. She knows who Peter Pan is but couldn't tell that it was him right away. So cute!

Dave, Trista, and Amani said...

Oh, Brookie makes the best Minnie ever and Ty is definitely the cutest Peter Pan there ever was. Dave and I both loved baby Jack Jack. I wish we were there!

angie j. said...

Josh in that mask is the cutest thing ever!! Brooklynn is a perfect Minnie too by the way. Looks like you had so much fun!