Thursday, November 09, 2006

Blah Blah Blah

Well I haven't posted forever. Nothing to exciting is going on, just the routine stuff. You know school/preschool, taking Josh to Dr. for his ears, starting to worry about Christmas gifts for people, starting to work on some Christmas "Projects" and doing the mom stuff.

Josh has had a few milestones this past week. First, he learned to clap. Very cute of course. And most exciting the first tooth came in. Number two isn't far behing either. I think the top two will move in shortly after that. He also discovered that he can scream. Oh boy, does that drive us all crazy. We have really high ceilings in our house and it echos and is soooo totally loud! He screams when he is tired and hungry and just wants all the attention, which is all the time. So, we are trying to figure out how to make a nine month old understand screaming is not ok! It really isn't an easy task. He already knows how to pull at your heart strings with his most pathetic and sad face when we tell him "No, Screaming."

Oh ya, as for Joshua's ears, they are supposed to be referring us to an Ear Nose Throat guy sometime soon. I am waiting for the call. It looks like tubes are in his very near future! I can't wait, if we can at least deal with that misery, then we can overcome teething no problem, I think.

I'm gonna give a shout out to Julie and all her girls in Arizona and I wish I was there to crash your party! I hope you all have tons of fun!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I seconed the shout out- I'm so jealous...I can hardly find time to hang with my friends here in Irvine for an afternoon let alone get everyone to meet up for a weekend!

As for the ears...I hope things get better soon and let's pray screaming is a phase!

shannon said...

Heather!!! We miss you too, it was so comfortable sleeping in your parent's nice beds with no child around. We are off to lunch with Pat and Peri in a few hours. I too hope that the ears get better, Angie said it helped out Dylan so much!

Christy said...

Good luck with the screaming. All of our girls went through that faze. Just give it time and he will find another way of communication.

Julie said...

we missed you!