Tuesday, November 14, 2006

At Least One Success!

So, for all those of you are wondering if I caught a mouse........ I did, at least one, we will see if there are any more. Last night I was getting ready for bed and I heard "snap." We didn't bother checking the trap until this morning and sure enough, a disgusting, dirty, smelly little mouse. Why are they so vile?

I have to say though, it was nothing compared to what JD and Kendra caught on a sticky trap in their garage yesterday. They have been having some "tracks" in their garage, so after helping me yesterday, JD set up some traps and stuff in his garage. He went out a couple hours later and their was a huge RAT stuck on one of the traps. So, sick! He put on a leather glove grabbed some pliers and pulled the trap out of the corner it was in and he could hear the nasty thing trying to bite the pliers with its big vile teeth. So he the dog and Tyce chopped its head off with a shovel and dumped it.

Marilee, I know you can appreciate that one!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK I am not going to lie, I couldn't even finish reading this post... SICK mice.. I would have to move out for sure till all mice were caught and dead. I die here with the huge spiders and cockroaches. NASTY!

Nicole said...

YUCK! I'm totally grossed out by rats, but dogs eating the heads off is even worse!!!! So Gross...

shannon said...

NASTY!!! I remember my mom catching a mouse in our garage years ago and I totally started gagging and dry heaving when she showed it to me. You are so very brave!

Kendra said...

I counted two "viles" in that post! So true. Hopefully we are both rodant free.

Kendra said...

Just to clear the record. The dog was only a witness to putting the RAT out of its' misery. No actual eating of the head ever took place.

Lindsay said...

So sick! But glad that you caught the mouse and hopefully there aren't anymore. I'm wondering what mice "tracks" look like. I noticed some interesting looking stuff outside my back door today. Not sure what it is!

Marilee said...

That is disgusting! I'm so happy I didn't have to cut the rat's head off when it was in my house! My Landlord took care of "Poisoning" the thing! Gross! Glad you caught your little mouse! A moment of silence....

Empey Times said...

One mouse down, hopefully not another on its way. The rat story was scary, little mice I can handle, but not rats. My computer is finally up and running, and I am getting caught up on the pictures and clips, love them, wow I miss you guys, Christmas can not come fast enough. Love you.