Thursday, May 09, 2013

Spring Break…..

Spring Break comes way to early in our School District – at least I think so.  Thankfully, the weather this year for the break was perfect!  We tried to stay busy, with a massive kickball game with friends.  The house was full of my kids and their friends. 

We went on a adventure to a new museum that recently opened and found it will be a great escape from the Heat once summer comes.  The kids had a lot of fun at the museum, it is a Nature and Science Museum.  One of the first exhibits we saw was the Dinosaur exhibit, Noah’s reaction was my favorite when he said to me, “I didn’t know they had bone animals here!”  Man I love that guy.  The rest of the kids really enjoyed the sports exhibit where you can run races and compare yourself to some professional athletes
IMG_2033
The next big thing we did was venture down to the Fort Worth Zoo.  We had never been there, but had heard great things about it.  The Herlehy Family invited us to go with them and it was a beautiful, perfect day!  It is great to have wonderful friends to explore with. 
IMG_0794IMG_0797IMG_0800IMG_0802IMG_0811IMG_0836

No comments: