Thursday, May 09, 2013

BIRTHDAYS!

I have been so behind on my blog, I feel like I will play catch up for an eternity.  But catch up I will.  More for me than for anything else! 

After we rolled in the New Year with the Miller’s and my parents (sorry guys no pictures).  The January Birthday’s were rolling in fast! 

I am extremely blessed and lucky to have my sweet Brooklynn in my life.  My lone girlie in the chaos of boys.  She is sunshine and drama all rolled into one beautiful young lady.  I cannot imagine what I would do without her.  I rely on her endlessly and she is the best at taking care of Noah when I need her too.  She plays with him and feeds him, she will even give him a bath and help him find his clothes.  She is amazing.  I think my MOST favorite thing about Brook is her eternal positive attitude.  More often than not she begins her thoughts/conversations with, “The Good thing is….” or “You know what I really like….”  This is such a blessing and always reminds me to look on the bright side!
IMG_0390IMG_0400IMG_0402IMG_0408
For a ‘Party’ since I love throwing birthday parties so much! (I fail miserably at this).  Brook and her girls Sydney and Sydney went for pedicures.  They loved it!
IMG_1898IMG_1902
Joshua’s birthday was just 2 days later and we celebrated as a family and then he, Steve, Tyler and his buddies Tanner, Parker and their dad went to play at Strikes.  They played laser tag and had all kinds of fun!
As for this sweet, funny, crazy, non-stop kid all I can say is that I love him!  His energy is never ending, but when it finally runs out he crashes and sleeps hard!  He LOVES his friends and is one of the most competitive, trash talking boys I know.  He can put a smile on my face and drive me mad all at the same time.  He loves sports.  Right now it is baseball, but it was basketball and football before that.  Whatever he is playing at the moment is his favorite.  Life without him would be much more mundane that is for certain.  I love him beyond what I can really describe and I am grateful everyday that I am lucky enough to be his mom!
IMG_0446IMG_0459
IMG_2021

No comments: