Tuesday, January 18, 2011

She's Eight!

Dear Brooklynn,

I can't believe it has been 8 years since you came into our family.  The time has gone much, much too fast for me.  You are such a sweet, adorable girl and I feel really blessed to have you for my own.  Although we had a rough start, remember you liked to cry a whole bunch, I have learned so much from you!  From my sweet little girl who used to be 'hummery for faffles' to the little lady who just had 'a pink drink of um juice,'  you never cease to make me smile.  I'm always so grateful for all your help, especially with your baby brother.  You are always willing to help me with the things I need.  I also love that you are such a sweet loyal friend, you have always been so good at taking care of people and are able to see when someone needs some help or just a friend to talk to.  I know it is hard to be the only girl and I know that you will be teased by your brothers and you dad your whole life, but so far you handle all that teasing pretty well and don't worry I will always be here for you! Thank you for being my amazing, wonderful, happy little girl! 

I LOVE YOU!

Mom

P.S. - Don't Grow Up So Fast!!!




2 comments:

Kacey said...

Such a sweet letter. She is a little you Heather! I can't believe she's 8 already? I remember when Bill & I babysat her right after we got married and she screamed (the most-pitched scream ever!) the entire time you and Steve were gone. LOL. Now I realize she was just helping prepare me for Malia (wink).

Kendra said...

Too cute! Happy Birthday Brookie!! Thanks for the baptism annoucment. Really can she be that old? Crazy!! Oh and tell her she is the coolest becauase her baptism is on my b-day :o)